Team
I have below requirements, pls advise thanks
If in ticket, region mentioned as APJ then it remind to IT agent send mail xxxx 6 am to 2 pm
If in ticket, region mentioned as EMEA then it remind to IT agent send mail xxx 2 pm to 10 pm
If in ticket, region mentioned as AMR then it remind to IT agent send mail xxx 10 pm to 6 pm
Hi @Sampath ,
If I understand what you're trying to achieve, I think it is certainly doable with an automation. Let me give you some quick guidelines and see if you can give it a try and report back if you get stuck.
trigger - issue created
condition If/else
Condition field condition region = APJ
Condition - advanced compare {{now.shortTime}} greater than 06:00
And Condition - advanced compare {{now.shortTime}} less than 14:00
Action - send email
else... repeat above for other regions
oh...also consider boundary time, I.e. use >= and <= as desired
Hi @Jack Brickey
Thanks for your quick response i have tried below but audit log shows no action performed and check some tickets says the following resolution passed but i didnt get mail
Ok so I don't understand the use of a scheduled trigger. Can you restate your goal? The use of the now.shortTime within a scheduled event doesn't really work, I think.
are you trying to notify an individual on a given shift that...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.