Hello,
After recently enabling the IP Allowlisting feature of our Bitbucket Cloud workspace, the Cloud Migration Tool/Assistant in Confluence Server no longer works. It is able to create the new repositories, but the migration fails for each repo, leaving only empty repos in the Cloud workspace.
The migrations worked before the IP Allowlisting several times, migrating quite a few projects and repositories.
I've tried allow-listing a lot of different atlassian IP address blocks from the docs, but none of them seem to resolve the issue. I would prefer not to have to disable IP Allowlisting every time I need to run the migration tool—ideally there is just an IP block that I can allow so that the tool can talk to the locked-down workspace.
Thanks in advance for any help here!
Nick
Log message:
c.a.b.p.b.j.MigrationJobPollerDelegate job failed with error Error occurred for EP/my-repo-name during git push. com.atlassian.bitbucket.scm.NotAuthorizedScmException: The requested remote repository does not exist, or you do not have permission to access it
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.atlassian.bitbucket.scm.NotAuthorizedScmException: The requested remote repository does not exist, or you do not have permission to access it