Hi Community,
I'm using "Automation for Jira" to update an issue by removing the first line of text from the issue description. I added JQL when it matches it runs and edit the issue. It is working fine.
Now I'm trying to modify the job to remove the last line of text from the issue description as well and added both pieces of code to update the Action (description) but it's removing the entire issue description when it edits the issue. I tried to add both lines of text in the same code and separated using a comma, still didn't work. This is how issue description looks like an issue is created:
This is the first line.
there
are
more
than
twenty
lines
in
the
issue
description
This is the last line.
{{issue.description.remove("This is the first line that should be remove from the issue.")}}
{{issue.description.remove("This is the last line that should be remove from the issue.")}}Is this possible to remove the first and last line of the text from an issue?
Thank you,