Hello everyone,
I have a project in Jira Cloud, called e.g. JIRA Test in which only members belonging to the groups "Project Manager" and "Project Users" can create/edit and view issues within the project. This was achieved by creating a permission scheme in which almost all fields such as "Browse Projects" field was restricted to the above-mentioned members only, as you can see in the image below.

No one else within the organization has permissions to see/edit what is in this project.
For various reasons I need to make sure that some members outside the project but belonging to the organization are able to see some specific issues assigned to them (I can also create another custom field if that helps) in that project without them being able to see the other issues within the project.
I've tried setting the Issue Security Schemes ( https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-issue-security-schemes/ ) using the "Current assignee" setting without getting what I want.

Issue Security Schemes

From what I understand, it looks like the permissions scheme has a higher priority than the Issue Security Schemes.
How should I set up the two schemes to get what I want?
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,
Matteo