Strange phenomenon noted while setting up my AC User Account profile. I wondered if anyone else has an issue adding their product Jira Service Management.
We are managed in the Cloud. And from the product pick lists I chose the products our Company uses. I selected Jira Service Management from the pick list.
Jira Service Management does not appear in my public Community Atlassian Products list. What are the odds, random clicks on other people's bios and the Jira Service Management is not listed.
I repeated the process to select JSM twice in case of User error. For the product suite I thought I should list all products that we use: Jira, Work, Service, and Confluence.
I noticed some Users have Service Desk (older version?) that is not in the Cloud pick list. Is anyone else having a problem adding Jira Service Management to their public list for Atlassian Products?