I don't develop very often, and things change and evolve occasionally at Bitbucket. So my configuration breaks. I want to push and pull from my local Linux and from my shared host Linus. In the big picture, I don't care how; I just want to do it the right way.
But at the moment I can push and pull from my local Linux but not from the shared host Linux. Both of them say this:
git config -l
user.email=t...m
user.name=Tom Haws
core.editor=nano
core.repositoryformatversion=0
core.filemode=true
core.bare=false
core.logallrefupdates=true
remote.origin.url=git@bitbucket.org:hawstom/engcalcs.git
remote.origin.fetch=+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
branch.master.remote=origin
branch.master.merge=refs/heads/master
pull.rebase=false
branch.clipboard.remote=origin
The shared host fails like this:
1.
git pull
Host key verification failed.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
2.
ssh git@bitbucket.org host_key_info
Host key verification failed.
Again, I can push from my local Linux. What article do I need or steps do I need to do to get right with Bitbucket from the shared Linux host?
Tom