<repo-name> is my repository and I cannot find it?
Hi @Usha K welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you please advise if this is for Cloud or DC/Server?
Can you also please share a screenshot or error message you're facing?
It will make it a lot easier for us to help you.
Kind Regards,
Ash
Hi @Usha K and welcome to the community!
I can see that you have a Bitbucket Cloud account. There was a repository with this name in one of your workspaces but it shows as deleted and it has a size of 0 bytes.
Our logs show that this repo was created from an import. Can you confirm if you imported this repo in Bitbucket Cloud? Were you ever able to access it?
In case this was indeed an import, can you try importing the repository one more time?
Just a heads up, I removed the repo name from your post to protect your privacy.
Kind regards,Theodora
it used to belong to <email_redacted> but our website got hacked and changed the email to <email_redacted>
Now when I login I don't see it
It went under 24*****s or n****s
cloud
the workspace used to be w*****t ... I can't find that either
is someone working on it... I see one of my repositories under Wanteet. I have ten to fifteen or so repositories under 24*****s that need to be retrieved
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.