I have been using my BOOKMARK feature. I noticed that as a New User to the ATLASSIAN Community my User BookMarks feature might have an issue.
User > Manage Settings> Notifications > My BookMarks > Missing actual links
There appears to be a bug/flaw in the ATLASSIAN Community board User profiles when I was able to SAVE BOOKMARKS that are listed in my User Profile without actual LINKS.
This must be a bug or error. I do not know all of the articles I visited today. I will review my audit trail/log to see the crumbs reveal which articles did not bookmark correctly.
GUILTY - I have been racing around collecting my Badges, and progressing through articles which I intend to Watch, Revisit, reread, etc.
The ASKAQuestion does not show a relevant topic for missing bookmarks. Has anyone else noticed the error that BOOKSMARKS can saved, appear in the User's Profile under MY BOOKSMARKS, but missing links to the actual articles/thread?
@summer.hogan
@Amanda Barber and @Monique vdB
@Andy Gladstone