I use an Xporter workflow post function on a workflow transition to export an issue as a PDF and send it by email. When the issue is transitioned by Jira Automation, this Xporter post function is not triggered. My expectation is that the Xporter workflow post function is triggered regardless of who transitions the issue.
Steps to reproduce:
Is this the expected behaviour or a bug? Is there any workaround?
Hi @Simon (AcesoMed)
I recommend contacting the marketplace vendor for that app to learn if there is some condition where rule initiated events are not caught/used.
And, perhaps a work-around might be to use an issue trigger within Jira and then to call their REST API from the rule. The vendor will know better on that one.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy , thank you! I did as you suggested and called the Xporter post function from in a transition triggered by a user. This works.
I believe I'm facing the same issue. Could you please expand a bit on what you did to fix this?
Thanks!
Alex
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.