I have changed the name but when I save it, it still keeps the old name but when I go back in to edit again it shows the new name I wrote.
Hi @Sarah Abrahamse Welcome to the Atlassian Community.This might be a browser issue and just need to clear the cache of your browser. I have ad this happen before with icons and emoji changes in the past.Typical clearing the cache and closing all pages and reopen fresh fixes this types of issues.Let me know if this helps you or not.
Hi @A A Ron Geister _Trundl_ I just tried this, so cleared my cache and closed my browser but it still hasn't updated. Any more tips?
I would try a different browser to see if that makes a difference and or try incognito page and see if you see a difference.The other thing you could try is to change the name again and publish to see if that indexes the page correctly after you publish it.
@Sarah Abrahamse page names within spaces need to be unique. Is this a page name that already exists in the space you are creating it in?
@Andy GladstoneThanks for pointing this out as I missed the uniqueness obligation.
@Andy Gladstone
The department short hand name is changing but the rest of the page stays the same, do you think that is what the problem is?
I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you saving the page in the same space with the same exact page title? If so, it won't work since the page title needs to be unique in a space. If you are changing the page name, even by a single character, or saving the page in a different space, it should save.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.