Hi
I am trying to run a NextJS application in an AWS lambda using a docker image built from BitBucket Pipelines.
I have setup a standard lambda with 1024 memory and default storage and if I build the docker image from my local machine and push it to AWS ECR it works fine, but when I build it from BitBucket Pipelines the lambda dashboard says "Failed to update the function <my function name>: The provided image is invalid." with no additional detail.
My first assumption is BitBucket Pipelines is doing something which is causing it to fail but I'm not sure where to start looking. I also deploy other lambdas from BitBucket Pipelines (for Go etc) and it works fine.
I have tried with my app and the example from the lambda web adaptor repo and get the same result.
https://github.com/awslabs/aws-lambda-web-adapter/tree/main/examples/nextjs
As this is only an issue when building from Pipelines I imagine either Pipelines is doing something different or there is something that I am missing.
Where could I start in trying to find the issue?