https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/templates/weekly-meeting-notes
We use a (customized) version of the Weekly Meeting Notes template. Anyone else getting really sluggish performance out of it (seen in both Brave and Chrome browsers, Windows 11).
I *love* this template even though the performance and page speed is now suffering. For those that like EOS, it's very powerful to structure a repeatable weekly meeting agenda, with tracking on action items and decisions queried over time. I have still not seen any other product that offers this simple feature.
At this point, after a year of use, we have a very long page with dozens of rows of data in our meeting notes table with screenshots, etc. in a linear record.
It takes many seconds to load, another many seconds to get the "Edit" page to load fully, and I get stuttering / delays when making edits or adding Dates or other macro-enabled features.
Any tips? Is anyone else encountering this problem?