hello,
I'm new here, and a new employee from a company,
I have a question about repo size, this repo detected over 500MB, since I know the real size should be not over 60MB
I run this command
$ git count-objects -vH
count: 0
size: 0 bytes
in-pack: 2278
packs: 1
size-pack: 151.88 MiB
prune-packable: 0
garbage: 0
size-garbage: 0 bytes
$ du -sh *
165M node_modules
4.0K package.json
428K pages
50M public
136K src
8.0K styles
148K yarn.lock
I know the node_modules there should be ignored.
and I know before I come here .next folder was incidentally committed by the legacy team. and it's already been cleanup by me and added to .gitignore.
also, I read several articles from community.atlassian.com , or here specific topic about repo size, and mostly the solving is from Atlassian Team, can you please fix my repo size by run git gc too?
thanks