Hi all ^^,
I have a dummy problem with a query:
(Project = PRM AND issuetype in (Theme, Impact) AND component in (x, xx, xxx) AND status not in (Open, Done, CANCELED) AND 'Handled By' = blabla) OR issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRecursiveLimited("Project=PRM and issuetype in (Theme, Impact) and component in(x, xx, xxx) AND 'Handled By' = blabla AND status not in (Open, Done, CANCELED)", 4, Implements, "Is implemented by") OR issueFunction in issuesInEpics('issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRecursiveLimited("Project=PRM and issuetype in (Theme, Impact) and component in(x, xx, xxx) AND status not in (Done, CANCELED)", 4, Implements, "Is implemented by") and issuetype = Epic')
My problem is in the 2nd "OR":
issueFunction in issuesInEpics('issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfRecursiveLimited("Project=PRM and issuetype in (Theme, Impact) and component in(x, xx, xxx) and 'Handled By' = blabla AND status not in (Done, CANCELED)", 4, Implements, "Is implemented by") and issuetype = Epic')
with the 'Handled By'
It looks like I have too many ' ' I've tried with " " but it doesn't work. any clue?