I have a parent issue that has 4 sub-tasks assigned to different people. I've created an automation using a manual trigger and I'm running it off of one of the sub-tasks.
Parent ticket is SEC-8590

I'm trying to accomplish the following:
- create new issue in a different project
- get specific list of issues
- link each issue in list to created issue
The list of issues should be all open sub-tasks and the parent of the triggering issue. So if I run the automation from SUB-1 (SEC-8591), the lookup list should return 4 issues: SEC-8590 (parent), SEC-8591, SEC-8592, and SEC-8593.
Since I'm attempting to run from a sub-task, I am using the following query to get my list of issues:
(linkedIssue = {{issue.key}} {{#if(exists(issue.parent))}} OR linkedIssue = {{issue.parent.key}}{{/}}) AND status != "Done"I attempted to follow the advice in the comments here but when I run the automation on a subtask, it's only linking 3 issues and excluding the trigger issue despite it being returned as a lookup result. Am I missing something?
I have the Lookup action with log as a results check which returns 4 issues but the JQL using the same query is only returning 3 issues and the trigger issue is missing.
