Как добавить при выборе людей отображение на доске не только задач в которых он является исполнителем но и задач в которых он отмечен во вкладке люди
Hi @Андрей ,
if you are asking how to display all cards on a board Where a specific user is either the Assignee or a Watcher then use the following in a Quick filter.
assignee = userXXX or Watcher = UserXXX
if you are looking for something other than the above, please add sufficient details to further explain your goal.
Необходимо сделать следующее - Когда вы выбираете определенного пользователя во вкладке "Люди" на доске Jira, будут отображаться только задачи, в которых этот пользователь участвует. Это включает задачи, в которых он является назначенным исполнителем (assignee), участником (participant) или отвечает за выполнение задачи в качестве другой роли.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am trying to follow you so I can assist further but I'm not quite sure what you are referring to when you mentioned the "people" tab. Would it be possible to share a screenshot and highlight what you are referring to?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.