Is it midnight in Sydney, or midnight locally?
Hi @Donna Macauley
Are you asking w.r.t to monthly subscription renewal ? For annual subscriptions - Atlassian gives few weeks of grace period before removing the subscription in case of non-payment
BR
Abhishek
Hello @Donna Macauley
My experience has been that the expiration is based on Atlassian HQ timezone (Sydney).
Additionally, make sure you are looking at the dates shown in my.atlassian.com rather than the dates shown within the Jira and Confluence applications. Several years ago when I was part of the admin team for Atlassian DC products for my employer I found that the two dates did not match. I don't remember the exact difference now, but the actual expiration occurred based on the dates in my.atlassian.com as I recall.
I'm interested in Jira and Confluence data center licenses
Yes. The answer is midnight Sydney time. If you are in a different time zone it is important to know the time difference!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.