Hi all
I want to automate some Settings in the process to automatically change agents when the value of the custom fields meets certain conditions. I try to set them using scriptrunner behaviours but I cannot find the manager field. Is there a better way to implement this scenario
Hi @arno
thanks for your question. Using behaviours, you would usually prefill values on create screens or hide elements in drop down fields.
As of setting assignee according to another issue field, the easiest way would be to use components, as they have component leads, which could automatically be assigned to new issues.
If you want to assign issues during work on an issue, some more information is needed, to give you a valid option. Could you please describe your setup a little bit more and maybe post some screenshots?
Hi @Kai Becker
Thank you for your reply
What I expect is that when I do a state transition, based on the field "platform&Product Name", for example, when it is "ASR1803" (this field is a custom concatenated field), the manager will automatically assign to the specified user, how to write this statement
thanks for clarification. Using Scriptrunner, I would recommend using Listeners. These can be configured to watch issue updates and modify issues afterwards.
There is also a script library to help you get started with scriptrunner.
According to your suggestion, I have tried, but I found that listeners can only judge and change the event of the issue, I can not find information similar to field changes, can you give me an example to tell me how to operate
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.