When I open a ticket on either Chrome or Edge most of the display/UI will load, but something causes the tab to become unresponsive for 1-2 mins. I checked the console logs and there's a lot of deprecated module warnings, but nothing gives any info on why the page is held up. I've checked the network log as well, and it seems like when it's stuck the "auth" request is the last entry before it freezes. When the page finally loads however, the network logs say it only took < 100ms to load.
On MS Edge specifically, a font takes exactly 1.0s to load every time, but i don't run into that on Chrome, nor do I think that's the underlaying issue.
Is there a known fix to this issue? This doesn't seem to be affecting my coworkers, and it's been happening to me for 3 weeks now. It's making work very sluggish