I have a question. I recently moved a project to Kanban on the Jira/Greenhopper OnDemand version.
In the Done column of the Kanban board, I see 42 issues. However, when I go the Reporting Culmilative Flow diagram, I see 333 issues. Same problem, when I go in Configure mode (Columns section) of the Kanban Board. It says: Closed (333)
Obviously, the numbers need to be the same, so I can get correct stats and use Jira in a correct way.
This I tried so far:
I check if there are unreleased past versions, but all is fine. All past versions, the old tickets refer to (Fixed In) are Released
I checked the Resolution field of the Done column past tickets. Even when old tickets have resolution as Fixed or Done, stats is still incorrect.
Checked Jira workflow (using custom workflow, not simplified one) and events, all seems to be fine at first look.
Checked Kanban board setup in Greenhopper. All seems to be fine.
Can anyone help? Any suggestions would be appreciated!