Hi, i have a problem when trying to leave a workspace. When clicking on the "Leave" button I get a "Resource not found" screen and I am not able to leave the workspace.
Can you help me with that?
Hi @manuel149br and welcome to the community!
I synced users for the workspaces you have access to and the issue seems to be fixed now. Could you please check and confirm if the workspace you were trying to leave no longer shows in your workspaces list?
Just a heads up, I moved your post to a new question. It's best to create a new question if you need assistance, as an existing question can become cluttered and difficult to follow if we try to help multiple different users.
Kind regards,Theodora
Thank you. Now the workspace is no longer in my list.
I thought my problem would fit to the other question. Next time I will start a new question.
Kind regards, Manuel
That's good to hear Manuel and you are very welcome.
Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.