I am sorry that the answer you got before did not answer the question - it was generated by an AI that has no understanding of your question or Atlassian software.
In select-list type fields, users are offered "options" from a list. Your import data must be mapped on to a valid option (usually by having the same text as the display-name of the option)
So, the error message you are getting is clear - "none" is not an option for that field.
However, there is a quirk - when you edit a select list, you are offered "none" as an option. This is Jira displaying "none" instead of a blank line. There is no option there, it's a placeholder for "empty field".
To import "none", leave the field empty in your CSV, don't put none in it.
I think you'll find Diego is getting this error against a Multi-Select custom field.
I just came across this very issue.
It's the same answer - I said "select-list type fields" which includes multi-select lists.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.