Hi there,
I have created different objects in Asset with different attributes.
One of my asset objects has the attribute "Status of order". I want this attribute to change from "In Process" to "active" when a certain issue field (Custom field) changes its value (also from "In Process" to "active").
I have set up an automation that monitors the custom field. If the field changes its value in the issue, the automation uses the action "Edit Assets field attributes". This accesses the corresponding asset field and gets the smart value "{{triggerissue.customfield_10065}}" as content for the attribute (i.e. my custom field).
This rule is also successfully executed. However, I ALWAYS get the message "No Objects associated to the Insight field". The corresponding attribute in Asset does NOT change its value.
What am I doing wrong? Or asked differently: Is it possible to change attributes of an Asset object at all, with the values from an Issue field?
Kind regards