Hi I'm looking to add due date according to Category label fill.
For example - category A = 5 days from the current date in the due date.
This is the script that the Chat provide me but its not working.
Hey Tim,
That looks horrible. I would suggest not using Chat for that.
So in the Due Date field use this: {{issue.duedate.plusBusinessDays(5)}}
Hi, @Tim Shirazi
Agree with @John Funk , it's better to use standard Smart Values.
Code, which you wrote - it's groovy code, used in ScriptRunner. Of course, you can use it for setting duedate, but it's must be made in special Action (and again, using Smart Value is more optimal in your case)
@John Funk thank you for the fast reply!
I tried your advice for {{issue.duedate.plusBusinessDays(5)}}.
its run successfully at the Audit log but unfortunately the due date still empty.
Can you please assist?
Was the Due Date empty before it ran?
Yes it was @John Funk .
Sorry, I missed that it was the current date. Use {{now.plusBusinessDays(5)}}.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.