when I choose a trigger issue commented,which describe Rule is run when a comment is added to an issue,will not run when a comment is updated!
@hero welcome to the community!
if you want to trigger the automation when a comment is updated then use
Hi hero - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Is this rule being triggered by another rule? If so, click the box for Allow rule trigger on the Rule Details page.
If that doesn't apply, can you share when the Audit Log for when the rule is run?
thank you for your response,but I could not found Issue comment edited trigger anywhere.
there is no audit log for my operatation,because Issue comment Trigger will not run when a comment is edit.
@hero it looks like you are using Jira Server/DC. You can use 'Multiple issue events' rule with issue comment edited event instead.
I found Issue Comment Edited in Multiple issue events,thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.