Hej Atlassian community,
I am trying to automatically set a the Tempo account field (see printscreen) depending on a customer request type that defines it.
I know that it is possible to set values on the customer request type for fields (we have this working for category, which is a Jira field).
However when I try to set a value for the tempo account field it does not save it. I can SET the value but it does not save it. There is no error message or anything it just does not work.
Is it not possible to set this field because it is a tempo field and not a Jira field? Or is there anything else I need to configure to make this work?
And if it is not possible like that, what would be the best alternative to achieve linking a customer request type automatically to a Tempo account?
Keep in mind that we are currently on Jira Server but we change to Jira Cloud this year, so if you tell me this is easy to do with Jira Cloud then I might wait after the migration to implement such a solution.
Thanks in advance!



Cheers,
Simon