Hi everyone,
I recently worked on a project after almost 2 weeks and when I try to push some changes, SourceTree gets stuck on the pushing. There's no errors and it doesn't stop responding, it just continues to try pushing my changes.
I was wondering if this is related to an email Atlassian sent a while ago about updating my Bitbucket Cloud SSH host keys?
I'm not a programmer and I don't really understand any of this so I'm not sure if the two are related but I've never had problems pushing before.
It had a link to this article about how to update but I also don't understand it. I followed the instructions under "WHAT YOU NEED TO DO" but that didn't seem to work. I assume you run the command through the Terminal in my project's SourceTree branch?
Anyway, can someone explain to me what is happening and how I can fix it? You'll have to dumb things down though for me.
Thanks in advance!