Hi,
I am trying to get an average on a monthly basis.I have few issues from the month of June 2022 up to current month.
I have already calculated a number of days taken to complete the ticket. But now I'm looking for the month-by-month average.
(i.e. I need to sum off all no.of days taken to complete the ticket for all the issues that in June 2022. and then for July 2022,and furthermore...)
And after that, I need to get an average for a monthly basis.
so in short, I need to calculate -- the sum of all the total_days_taken/no. of tickets in specific months to get an average.
But how to calculate it in Eazy Bi.
Below is the table for reference.
| | | Issue Created Date | Issue Updated Date | Total_Days_taken(updated date-created date) |
| +June 2022 | FCII-13493 Item | 15-06-2022 04:51 | 21-06-2022 07:47 | 6.122222222 |
| | FCII-13494 Item | 16-06-2022 06:15 | 19-06-2022 03:15 | 2.875 |
| | FCII-13486 Item | 17-06-2022 05:20 | 20-06-2022 04:58 | 2.984722222 |
| | FCII-13485 Item | 17-06-2022 07:18 | 20-06-2022 02:50 | 2.813888889 |
| | FCII-13483 Item | 19-06-2022 06:30 | 20-06-2022 06:05 | 0.982638889 |
| | FCII-13482Item | 20-06-2022 05:28 | 23-06-2022 06:10 | 3.029166667 |
| +July 2022 | FCII-13481 Item | 20-06-2022 04:51 | 24-06-2022 04:51 | 3.999999942 |
| | FCII-13480 Item | 20-06-2022 04:51 | 25-06-2022 04:32 | 4.986805556 |
| | FCII-13479 Item | 23-06-2022 04:51 | 26-06-2022 05:10 | 3.013194502 |
| | FCII-13494 Item | 24-06-2022 04:51 | 27-06-2022 04:51 | 3 |
Kindly help with this that would be appreciated.
Many Thanks,
Smita Kalunge