I have upgraded to the Standard Plan in JIRA Work Management, but my team members are still unable to add others to Watchers or tag someone in comments. However, I am able to perform these actions without any issues (and I am not the admin)
One of our team members, who has been granted permission to the project by our admin, does not have access to any issues within the project. Please, see the screenshot (please, see the image)
Could you please provide guidance on how our JIRA admin can make me an admin as well? This way, I won't have to rely on him to grant access to the project for every individual.
Please let me know if you need any further clarification on these matters.
Hi @sergeyt
Check the Permission Scheme for the project to see has the Browse Project permission. Use the Permission Helper available there as well if needed.
@John Funk Could you please tell me where I can Check the Permission Scheme ?
Go to Project Settings > Summary > Permissions and click on the Permission Scheme name.
Please, see my layout in Project Settings. There is no "Summary > Permissions and click on the Permission Scheme name" in my layout. I attached a picture of my Project Settings layout below. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.