I'm using the query:
project = "XYZ" AND resolution = Unresolved AND component = "ABC" AND type = Sub-task AND updatedDate > "this is where I get stuck how do I define 7 days".
Hi @Rick M welcome to the community! Try this: and updated <= -7d
Hi, @Rick M
Please, try this query:
project = "XYZ" AND type = Sub-task AND resolution IS EMPTY AND component = "ABC" AND updatedDate < startOfDay(-7d)
Slightly refactored it.
Hi @Rick M ,
Adding to the above answers,
I understand your perspective and assure you I have been stuck in this same situation quite a few times :-P
I use the below steps to identify the Date/Timestamps:
* Switch to Basic Query, and chose the time frame you need, and hit search
* Now switch to JQL, and you'll have the value that you need to use in your complex JQL
Wrt "updated in greater than 7 days", I don't think setting the updatedDate greater than the current date is a good Idea, since it would not fetch any results :-)
Hope this helps.
That worked, thank you so much.
That worked, thank you so much. This shows there is more than one way of completing this query.
Thank you for showing the logic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.