I have a PowerShell script that makes a POST request to a Jira server. The request body contains JQL and Fields I want returned.
The URL The request is being made to:
"https://*************/rest/api/2/search"
The JQL Query :
"project = vippd and issuetype = story and duedate < 30d"
The request body:
$requestBody = @{
"jql" = $jqlQuery
"fields" = @(
"*all"
)}
There is a lot to the script but that has to do with formatting my output but that shouldn't be important for the scope of this question.
When looking at the raw response with a little formatting done to separate each field. I notice that there are a lot of fields that don't have any data in them, this wouldn't be alarming if they were actually empty but plenty of those fields have data if I check the issue in my browser.
Would anyone know why those fields aren't returning their data and how I can make it so that they do?