HI all! If someone can assist with this qusestion, it will be appreciated.
I am about to migrate a project from one instance to another.
Server A - Project A to Server B Project B lets say.
In server A users are able to search for a name and in the drop down, the issues and projects show up. This instance is on Jira server 8.5. (We are going to shut this down after this last project is move)
In my dev environment Datacenter version 8.22, the Quick filter is not active. This is important to the team that is going to be using the project. The team lead has informed me that when her team is visiting clients, it makes it easier to pull the client data.
I believed the Quick filter was disabled in version 8.9 of Jira DC, but could be back in 9.9 as Atlassian issued a document on how to turn it off in the profile settings.
Does anyone know what controls this feature. I have combed the config file and the settings.
Thanks,
Kayode.