Hi there,
I'm trying to create a calculation based on a field (Effort Size) and a set of labels. The set of labels is used to identify translation needs and determines a translation size based on the original Effort Size. The table below shows how they equate.

I'm trying something like the following (which I'd replicate for each Effort Size), but I know this isn't efficient nor correct as there could be a time where both French and Spanish translations are needed, for example. Essentially, I want them to be modifiers, but each modifier is different.
with doc_translation_calc = IF (
issuetype = "Initiative" AND Effort_Size = "X-Small”;
if CONTAINS(labels,”doc”): doc_translation_calc + 1.5
else if CONTAINS(labels,”translation-spanish”): doc_translation_calc + 1
else if CONTAINS(labels,”translation-french-fr”): doc_translation_calc + 0.4
else if CONTAINS(labels,”translation-french-ca”): doc_translation_calc + 0.4
else if CONTAINS(labels,”translation-english-gb”): doc_translation_calc + 0.19
else if CONTAINS(labels,”translation-english-au”): doc_translation_calc + 0.19
else if CONTAINS(labels,”translation-arabic”): doc_translation_calc + 1)
I'm hitting a wall here and would love a second set of eyes. Thanks so much!!!