If you are a Jira admin on the cloud and have a premium or enterprise support plan, you can use a Jira sandbox instance for developing, testing, training, and more.I've written an article overview of the Jira sandbox for Jira admins with use cases and best practices.I hope you find it helpful.
Navigating the Atlassian cloud sandbox best practices use cases and essential tips for Jira admins
Thank you @Gal Fatal for sharing!
Using sandboxes is essential in a day to day work. Not sure why this is only a feature for Premium and Enterprise. It should be also for Standard, maybe limited, not allowing copying data, or with some other limit but without this it is hard to check things on Cloud.
I heard that sandboxes can be used for testing new features also that soon would be released in Cloud. Do you confirm that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.