Dear community,
Welcome to SIL for starters! This episode: "Instead of crying in despair of my own inability, I'm asking the community for help" 
I'm currently trying to write a SIL script for Jira Power Scripts, which sets the value of a custom field A depending on the value of a custom field B in a defined Jira project. Both fields are date fields. The script must include the following if-statements:
If the value of field A is in the first quarter of a year, then field B should have the value 30.06 of the respective year.
If the value of field A is in the second quarter of a year, then field B should have the value 15.08 of the respective year.
If the value of field A is in the third quarter of a year, then field B should have the value 01.11 of the respective year.
If the value of field A is in the fourth quarter of a year, then field B should have the value 15.12 of the respective year.
I am looking for a formula that outputs the quarter of the respective year, since I don't want to hard code the dates of the current year in the script, which would only provide a short-term solution.
Do you have any ideas how to solve this?
Greetings Chris