Hello currently I get a strange window when trying to setup the AWS Code Deploy:
Bildschirmfoto 2016-01-11 um 22.22.26.png
Is this window correct? Should I enter my username / password?
Or how is this plugin supposed to work?
Hi Christian,
Could you logout from Bitbucket, clear the browser cache and log back in and then see if the issue still occurs? If you still get the auth window, can use a different browser and confirm if the issue occurs on the other browser too, to help rule out a browser / cache specific issue. If you still receive the window, would you be able to give us a dump from firebug / developer console, or the console in Chrome of all the calls (with headers, requests and responses) being made from the browser on the authentication page may also provide some pointers?
Cheers,Gary
Hello Gary,
I tried with Chrome and Safari. Than I did your task in Chrome. Same error.
Than I used firefox and cleared the cache before and it worked directly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.