I'm unable to obtain a trial license for ScriptRunner on my Plugin SDK instance.
Hi @KC Wong
Are you using Server version? If so I suspect that there is no longer possible to generate a new trial licenses for this kind of license (only Data Center or Cloud)
No, I'm using Plugin SDK. A dying breed, I know.
The bug is with Plugin SDK's UPM. If I try to get trial license there it will complain about invalid plugin key.
But if I manually login My.Atlassian.com, then go to ScriptRunner's marketplace page, then I can generate a trial license there. Then I manually copy it to update license inside UPM.
Maybe UPM I guess tries to connect to a Server version of a page on the marketplace and simply does not find it that is why it throws an error.
Yes, you can still generate for DataCenter from myAtlassian. Are you sure that you generated manually for Server?
Or maybe you use DataCenter and there is actually a bigger problem with UPM?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.