Goal
I want to have a condition for an IFTTT that compares two date fields and evaluates to true in case my condition is met.
Condition
The Confiforms Filter Documentation is stated to be valid for Cloud as well.
Based on it I tested a few syntax variants and these are my most promising ones:
- ([entry.DueDate.timestamp]-5184000000):<_now
- ([entry.DueDate.timestamp]-5184000000):<[now]
- ([entry.DueDate.timestamp.add(-5184000000)]:<_now]
- [entry.DueDate.timestamp.add(-5184000000)]<_now
- 'DueDate' -> custom field in my Confiforms form
- 5184000000 -> 60 days in ms.
I want the condition to be met 60 days before my 'DueDate' approaches. So I subtract 5184000000 ms from the timestamp [entry.DueDate.timestamp] and compare it with [now].
My IFTTT fires like expected when I leave the condition/filter out.
Simplified setup
I tried to simplify things by testing a simpler filter/condition in my IFTTT:
//Simpler Dates:
_yesterday:<_today
//Hard-coded dates:
[date20230612]:<[date20230615]
//Hard-coded numbers (3 variants):
2:>1
2>1
(2>1)
None of these tests did work either!
When I only wrote one single number in the condition/filter it got interpreted as true. I assume my problem is primarily the comparison operator.
Any kind of help is appreciated!