Hello, I create a new branch at Bitbucket every month and delete the old one. In fact, I only have one branch at a time. Still, my repo keeps getting bigger, too big, although my code changes only minimally (always ~10MB). The repo now has a size of 2.5 GB. There can only ever be one branch with a maximum of 30 commits, i.e. a real production size of ~300MB, which will go back to 0 next month because I automatically delete the branch from the old month. After consulting the blog, docs, and forums at Bitbucket, I found that deleted branches aren't actually deleted, just flagged for deletion. To start a final deletion, a "garbage collection" is necessary. Locally that's not a problem. My local repo never gets bigger than 300MB. But in the Bitbucket backend I can't find a way to do this. But now I don't want to submit a request every month asking for a garbage collection. What options do I have to initiate a "git gc" in the Bitbucket repo itself? Via ssh? Thanks and greetings! Hans