we have multiple repositories inside our project, and we want all these repositories to use the same self-hosted runner. is it possible?
--
Egor
Hi Egor,
Yes - this is possible if you configure it at the workspace level (workspace runner) from Workspace Settings > Pipelines > Runners.
Configuring the runner here will mean that it is accessible from all repositories within the workspace.
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Our workspace is quite large and I'd rather not share runners across the entire workspace. Any chance these can be shared on the project level?
Hi @Christian Wehrenfennig
Unfortunately, this is not a feature that exists yet. I have raised a feature request on your behalf to implement this as I believe it would be useful to configure these at the project level:
Feel free to "Watch" this to receive future updates related to it and "Vote" for it to improve its visibility in regard to customer demand.
Thanks, Ben. Much appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.