I have a project called "X" and I'm tracking a large body of work in this project via a single Epic and I'm trying to create a filter that will show any Jira issues (epics, child issues/stories, tasks, etc.) in my project that meet the following three criteria:
- Not a child issue of the Epic X
- Not a Task that is linked to a child issue of Epic X
- Not linked to a Task that is linked to a child issue of Epic X
Is this possible? Below is a more visual representation:
- Epic X
- Child Issue 1
- Task 1 (linked issue)
- Task 2 (linked issue)
- Linked Issue 2
- Linked Issue 3
- Task X (linked issue)
- Child Issue 2
- Task 3 (linked issue)
- Task 4 (linked issue)
- Task X (linked issue)
- Child Issue X...
Thank you!