How to change the filter which is used in a rapid board to an existing one in Jira 4?
Just go to Board > Configure Board
==> General >> Change Filter
You have to be the creator of that filter/Board to do so.
That is precisely what I expected, but still there is the problem: where do I find this function? I even searched the source of the hypertext - there is no "general".
oO
It must be the first option.
My screen looks different. Are you sure you are dealing with version 4? I dont have the left side menu at all. Columns, swimlanes and quickfilters I am presented as tabs, "edit filter" is a link below "shares", and I can edit and rename the current filter there, but I can not use another, existing one. If I choose the intended filters name I can not save without error message "filter already exists". Worse: rename or save as does not only change the filter of the currently configured rapid board but also the filter of all other bosrds using the same filter. What I tried to do was a clone of the rapid board with the intention to change the filter of the copy. Absolutely impossible, you change the filter of original and of the copy at the same time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.