Hello!
I have a CF multi select in my project and I need to set off the second column as requirement.
How can I do this?
modulo.JPG
That's a "cascading select", not a "multi select". I'm not sure what you mean by "set off" when you're talking about doing something to the second column?
Hi Nic! I need the value of second column be required too. this value is used to set my SLA time.
Ah, thanks, that explains it.
I'm afraid you need code. If you have the Script Runner add-on, you can put validators into the workflow to force entry (my notes say the single line cfValues['your cascading field']?.values()*.value.size() == 2 will do it, but I did make those notes when working with JIRA 5). You might also be able to do it with the Behaviours function.
If you don't have Script Runner, you'll need to find or write another add-on to be able to provide a validator
noo code nooo!!! if I use Behaviours function, how is this work?
for the code, i need to a line for a option in my list?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.