Hi,
Last week I created a few automation rules that were triggered by changes in priority, assignment group, short description or description, etc (One rule for each field). They were triggered when their particular value changed, and were working fine.
Today, none of those rules are triggered unless I change them to Issue changes (updated, transitioned, etc) and once I do, for example, a change of status, they do update. Only my automation rules that were originally set to field value changes are not working anymore, they don't even detect the trigger of change in the tickets that I create.
Just to clarify, no modifications to any other rules or new rules were implemented since last week, I'm wondering if someone is having this same issue or if there was an update that changed how this rules worked or are triggered.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions or info on the matter,
Cin
EDIT:
I raised a ticket with Jira and apparently it's an internal issue that me an other customers were having, and it should be fixed soon. Thanks for your suggestions!