Hi,
I want to retrieve data on issues from Jira. At the moment I am using this code:

I am, however, getting more than I want and the data seems unstructured.
My goal is to only retrieve data from a certain subgroup in the summary section. Hence, I was thinking that one solution would be to search for strings containing a certain keyword ("name" in the picture below). I don't know how to go about this, so my first question would be if anyone has any tips on how to go about this? I was thinking of implementing something involving sets and mapping as a solution, but I am having problem with comprehending how Jiras search_issues()-function works since the retrieved data seems unstructured to me.

Secondly, as I mentioned, the data looks unstructured. When retrieving the data I would like for the status and ECU to be assigned to their matching key. How can I solve this?
Grateful for any tips!