I am having an issue with this. I follow the following items list of doing so. My question or concern is where it says property values of 10,20,30 this don't match the transitions numbers (the one in the parenthesis) I want them to be in. When I use that number next to the transition it still doesn't work. I am sure I am missing something easy here.
To change the order of transition buttons:
To change the order of transition buttons, including additional transitions in the Workflow menu, add the property key opsbar-sequence to each workflow transition that you wish to reorder. Each opsbar-sequence property key requires a property value that defines the order of the transition action on issue views.
- Go to the transition's properties, as described in Transition properties above.
- Type
opsbar-sequence into the Property Key field, under 'Add New Property'. - Type a value In the Property Value field, The value must be a positive integer (starting at '0'); it defines the order of the transition buttons on issue views.
Consider using a sequence of opsbar-sequence property values like 10, 20, 30... to allow new transitions to be easily added later. - Click Add.
Adding the opsbar-sequence property to a workflow transition does not change the order of these transitions in the workflow in Text edit mode. The addition of this property only affects the order of transitions on the View issue page.