We just installed JIRA Server 7.3 which also has SD 3.3 attached to it and are making use of the new approval feature. The customer notifications are going out great, but my agents are complaining that they aren't getting notified for an approval. We used to have to have the manager added as a Participant and comment their approval, which fired off a notification to my agents. But now with the button-click method of approving, nothing gets sent.
I have the "Issue Updated" notifications disabled for my agents so they didn't get inbox spam - when I activated that event to test, the notification they got just looked like a blank comment from themselves.
Is there a way to enable a notification to my Agents specifically for when a service desk ticket gets approved? The "waiting for approval" customer automated e-mail is working great, but I need a solution for my agents as well.