I accidentally removed a div element while modifying the Announcement Bar in JIRA this lead to the page going entirely Blanc i couldn't do anything how can i fix such issue ?
Hello @Kou Ssi
You can reset it by going through the DB. Here is the knowledge base article
Thanks for replying @Tim Perrault when i was messing with the code after inspecting it i deleted the body so everything is blanc should i follow same article to reset it ? are the changes applicable if i modified the CSS File via inspect element ! sorry i am newbie at Web Dev i don't know much
The steps in the article will completely reset the announcement banner. Were you adding code there or are you messing with the actual files on the server?
@Tim Perrault when the page went blanc i did a right click then inspect elements and I deleted the body from the HTML code but I think this is just temporary
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.