Allow custom fields of type "Text Field" to be used as the Statistic Type for the Pie Chart gadget
Can someone help me with, how to display the values of text fields in pie chart?
I am not into coding much but help required.
Hi @Aasha ,
as the provided issue expresses this is not possible today.
@Jack Brickey - Thanks for your response. However I have 1 more requirement that I need to make the workflow status listed in drop not like columns. Can you please how can i do that?
can you explain further? What gadget are you using? Where do you wis Status to appear?
Hi Jack,
In the issue transition workflow I can see the status are like column view not list view.
I hope this could help
That didn't help me. In the image, are you talking about the grey buttons when you talk about columns? Those are your available transitions based on the current status. I'm struggling to understand presenting statuses in list view.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.