Hi there,
I was asked :
- To use JIRA's plan so that the stakeholders can have a quick visual understanding of high-level issues and their dependencies in the planning.
- To generate an automatical export from JIRA Software (9.4) to Excel so that the stakeholders can have access to a full reporting of our company's program.
I had never used these types of functionnalities in Jira before so I'm reading a lot of Atlassian documentation at the moment but I though it might help to ask the community directly.
So, my questions are :
- How would you proceed to generate the automatical export ? Of course I have more than 1000 issues to deal with, and a lot of custom fields to retrieve. I'm not sure It can be done without a pluggin, if so, would you have one to recommend ?
- This one might not be clear, but I'm struggling to picture the schema in my head. From what I've understood :
- - My filtered issues (filter on project and issue types) are my entry point to generate the Excel export
- - On the other hand, the project is the entry point to the JIRA plan
Could you confirm I got it right ?
Sorry for the dummy questions and many thanks for your help whit this matter